REALTOR®, Managing Broker, District Director
- West Suburban Communities
- How much is my home worth?
- MATTERPORT 3D VIDEO TOUR for all our SELLERS
- Great Schools Rating
- Best Christian Schools in Wheaton
- Beth Lindners SOLD HOMES
- Beth's Raving Fans
- How Can I Help You? Contact Beth
- Fathom - My Business My Way
- Fathom Realty Wheaton/Chicago Illinois Sales
- Find the best homes in Wheaton & Glen Ellyn
- Homes for sale in Wheaton/ Beth LIndner/ The Lindner Group with Fathom Realty
Why I Work So Hard
- Full time since 2001, it continues to be a great pleasure to have a small part of God's hand in my clients lives. It is an honor to assist my clients in moving to the next season of their lives by selling their home at the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time. It is a privilege to share in a first time home buyers dreams and goals or help a growing family find a larger home. The majority of my business is referral - working with multiple members of the same extended family and repeat clients who sell and buy again as their needs change.
- I was raised in Wheaton IL with my eight brothers and sisters. My husband and I have been married 38 years and raised our five children here. One of the best prizes at mid life is grandchildren and we have 11.5! We have been parents of students at Wheaton Christian Grammar School, Wheaton Academy, Moody Bible Institute, Wheaton College and Seattle Pacific University. I am a member of Wheaton Bible Church and a board member of Christian Stewardship Foundation.
- In January 2014, we opened the first Illinois office of Fathom Realty. Having worked for several brokerages in my career, I know first hand the leadership at Fathom Realty is second to none. Integrity, transparency and doing what is best for others is modeled, trickling from the top down. Joining Fathom Realty is the best business decision made in my career. I work very hard, am tenacious, enthusiastic, competitive (I dislike losing immensely!), patient and direct.
For expert assistance,
please contact me here or
call/text 630.501.5251 or email me at email@example.com
Featured Communities in the Chicago Area
|Glen Ellyn takes pride in its many innovations, wonderful history, active business community and thriving economic development, successful education community, and flourishing cultural amenities. The Village of Glen Ellyn offers an authentic and ideal reflection of what a community is and aspires to be in the future – a “Jewel of the Western Suburbs.”.|
|District 41 Schools||Glen Ellyn Park District|
|Property Tax Information||Milton Township Assessor||Metra Train Schedule||Google Map of Glen Ellyn|
|Community Information||A Few Favorite Businesses||Glen Ellyn Park Library||Things to do in Glen Ellyn|
Discover Wheaton, Illinois, a characteristic community of almost 53,000 residents located just west of Chicago. Residents love the blend of the big city comforts but small-town charm that makes Wheaton such a popular place to live, work, shop and play. ed Wheaton the “healthiest of Chicago’s largest suburbs” due to low crime, lots of open spaces and wonderful downtown
|Property Tax Information||Milton Township||
West Chicago is a city in DuPage County, Illinois, United States. The population was 27,086 at the 2010 census. West Chicago is a conveniently located suburb of the city that has plenty of transportation options such as the Metra which you can take right in to the city.
|West Chicago homes closed||District 33 Schools||District 94 Schools||West Chicago Park District||West Chicago Library|
|DuPage County Property Tax Assesor||Milton Township||Metra Train Schedule||Churches in West Chicago||Things to do in West Chicago|
|West Chicago Homes Under Contract||Interactive Map of West Chicago|
Why choose to work with Beth Lindner/The Lindner Group
Beth, Patrice, Jennifer, Holly and Nancy are high energy, over-achievers driven to assist our sellers and buyers realize their dreams. Securing maximum home equity through aggressive negotiations for our sellers, draws from Beth's sixteen years experience and over $90 Million in sales. With calculated determination, Patrice, Jenn, and Holly work tirelessly to find the right home while always mindful of our buyer’s needs. Patrice specializes in investors with expertise in analysis of the investment opportunity for both buyers and sellers. Jen is especially gifted in relocation, understanding the complexities presented for all family members, having moved her own loved ones multiple times. Holly is a licensed deaf interrupter, working with buyers and sellers, concentrating in the Bartlett, Elgin, South Elgin areas. Nancy is our office manager. Her extraordinary administrative ability demonstrates superb organization and grace under pressure. She is an amazing communicator with our group, our clients, and our colleagues. Nancy is the heart and soul of our business, managing all transactions and ensuring our compliance with license law.
For expert assistance: call or text 630.501.5251 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our group specializes primarily in:
Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Winfield, Naperville, Carol Stream, West Chicago, Warrenville, Lisle, Lombard, Elmhurst, Geneva and St. Charles as well as other Chicago suburbs.
What is your home worth?!
Take a look at our 3D video tours!
We've invested in the most up to date video technology for real estate and offer a Matterport 3D tour for all our sellers. Potential buyers will be able to explore the layout of your home and see all the key features, showcasing to buyers all the extraordinary features and characteristics of your home.
Call me today for more information! 630.501.5251
Use this interactive map to search local school ratings.
Wheaton's award winning District 200 schools provide an excellent education for the children in our community. Growing up in Wheaton, my eight brothers, sisters and I attended Holmes or Hawthorne Elementary School, Franklin Jr High and Wheaton North High School. We all received an outstanding education and were well prepared for college. As wonderful as our public schools are however, my husband and I chose a different path for our family.
We chose to send our children to Wheaton Christian Grammar School serving students in Kindergarten through 8th grade and Wheaton Academy, grades 9-12. Three of our five kids attended Wheaton College. All together we had students at WCGS for 19 continuous years, WA for 13 years and WC for 9 years. Looking back we wouldn't change one thing in regards to the education of our children. Call/ text or email me if you'd like an alumni parent perspective.
GREATER CHICAGOLAND FATHOM REALTY SALES